F o r u m s submission guidelines, which together with our f o r u m s Terms of Service govern Bespoke-Websites.net relationship with you in relation to the f o r u m s.
You are required to meet the following guidelines when submitting to any of our f o r u m s:
- Submitted content must be your own work - You may not submit content written by other authors.
- You must be the copyright holder for each submitted contents. Content written by a ghost writer are acceptable provided you retain copyright and they are unique.
- Your content must be unique. No re branded content are allowed.
- Your content must contain useful information.
- Your article must have a blank line between paragraphs, be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
- You must select the correct category or inform us by email the category required for your article. Content with no category are automatically deleted from our article directory. Content with incorrect category selected may be declined.
- You can include only 1 hyperlink to your website.
- All submitted content must not contain direct affiliate links or blatant advertising.
- We do not accept content that promote racism, hatred, pornography, sex or gambling.
- By submitting your content, you grant us the right to publish your content - We may publish your content anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicated through RSS Feeds. We may also change the content's location or category as we see fit.
- By submitting your content, you grant others the right to republish your content - provided the content is left in the original state and includes a link back to your website.
- We have no control on where your content may be published by third party publishers. It is your responsibility to request that the third party remove your content if you are not satisfied with the usage of your content.
- We may insert comments/analysis at the foot of your content as we see fit.
- Content submissions do not entitle you to financial remuneration of any kind - You will not receive any monies for content you submit.
- Content submission does not guarantee inclusion - We reserve the right to reject submissions for any reason. It is at the discretion of Bespoke Websites as to which contents are published and for how long.
- We reserve the right to edit your content to conform to our submission/editorial guidelines, and to re-classify your content in the category we deem appropriate.
- Content must be checked for spelling and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submission. We check all content submissions and we will reject content that fails to meet this requirement.
- We reserve the right to remove any published content at any time without any reason or prior notice whatsoever.
- If you are in breach of any of our f o r u m s terms of service, we reserve the right to remove your membership of the site along with any content you have added.
- We reserve the right to include advertisements on the same page as any submitted content.
- By using these f o r u m s, you also agree to our forms terms of service.
1. You agree that you are the original author of all content you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to all the content you submit.
2. There are no guarantees that your content will be accepted for publication in our f o r u m s. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your content. If published, we reserve the right to remove any content at any time.
3. We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your content if we find them to be classified wrong.
4. By submitting your content to Bespoke Websites, you agree to allow us to:
- Publish your content in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
5. You agree that Bespoke Websites is a free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid for submitting your content to our site and you will not be paid if and when your content is published.
6. You agree to not include any affiliate links in the your content.
7. We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. We will generally notify the community of changes via our site announcements f o r u m.
8. We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your content.
You agree to not hold Bespoke Websites or its owners liable for the accuracy of any content submitted to our f o r u m s. Bespoke Websites is simply a place for authors and publishers to meet. If you have reason to believe someone has stolen your original work, please contact us and we will remove the content in question immediately.
Bespoke Websites does not endorse any author, website or product mentioned in any content not written by Bespoke Websites. No content published by Bespoke Websites are meant to be used for legal, business or any other type of professional advice. All content are for informational purposes only.